Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Now That's Funny

From the NY Daily News, via Wonkette.
That was funnyman Damon Wayans in Orlando the other day going nuclear on President Bush - and twins Jenna and Barbara - over the war in Iraq and the possible reinstatement of a military draft. "I'll send my sons if he sends his daughters," Wayans told the crowd, including Daily News contributor Jawn Murray, at Tom Joyner's Family Reunion in Disneyworld. "Put those two drunk bitches on a plane and let them go fight. At least I know my sons would be getting some on the way." By way of White House reaction, First Lady Laura Bush's press secretary, Susan Whitson, gasped yesterday and told me: "I wouldn't dignify that with a response."
Whitson did, however, ask for the Wayans son's phone numbers. When ask why she might be interested in such information, Whitson replied, "Let's just say that the President isn't the only Bush that likes screwing black people."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home