Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A question I too have asked

Emily Messner at the Post asks: "Why Am I Still Getting E-mails from John Kerry?"

I got an e-mail yesterday from John Kerry urging me to vote in the Virginia election today.
Why am I still getting e-mails from John Kerry?

You know at the end of Ferris Bueller's Day Off -- after the credits have rolled and a wounded
Mr. Rooney has pulled off in the school bus with the gummy bear girl -- when Ferris comes down the hall and says, "You're still here? It's over! Go home. Go!"

That's how I feel about John Kerry. It's time to go back to being the junior senator from Massachusetts. It's over. Go home. Go!


Yes, git! Git I told ya! With your mumbling and bumbling, shitty campaign running, windsurfing bullshit, git on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home