Monday, October 26, 2009

rareza (whose monkey is this?)

méxico can be very weird at times. instance one, I walk out of my apartment on Sunday, un poquito crudo, and there is a stuffed animal, un mono, laying in the middle of the walkway. almost like it fell from the tree and died. whose monkey is this?













instance two, more cool than weird. sunday afternoon, in anticipation of a later wedding party, these guys were sitting up in front of the church:











finally, tonight I'm reading about death (día de muertos is coming up and I'm taking a class called "Getting to Know Death"), with the window open, and I hear one minute snippets of Sister Soul and Beat It very loud. I walk out to the plaza around the corner, and there are 500 some odd high school kids watching some sort of "Bring It On" competition. 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home